Monday, December 17, 2018

Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

John Taylor Hello my son😎😎😎 I hope you are enjoying yourself. And by you being my DNA and me being bipolar I knowingly. One word that I use more is the word I.And the word you.I use less.I hope you are not offended by me sharing my brain thoughts on your posting and statements and opinions.shit I go live and now that I know how to type words on my live post. Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£
Image result for What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War, that the month is named after, what was his greatest battle that won the war? So excited for you!! Keep me posted πŸ˜‰πŸ’—✨Looking for Alexander Renee Bailey born July 19, 1993 . Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common. 
Image result for lions, tigers, and bears, oh my. Love, lights, lessons, tests over time, men and mice, cartoon hits, dances in the streets. Faces in the crowds, castles in the sky.My Brother,  Richard Alexander Bailey's son in the Tucson system. Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£


I am able to listen to my words again and add to some of my sayings.but my point on this post is not correction but sharing. I'm a word freak.And I question everything. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

It's love, not logic.Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs. Battles And Wars Won, Pages To Books, The Forgotten Warriors, Veterans With Skills, Tips And Tales Spins.Songs and dances, voices in the wind, spooks and ghost, visits from the dead, stars to shine bright, faces in the sky.
Photo


Fun and Games.Pixie Perfect  Fairy tales, myst, fables are some of the best hidden stories.Blue Ass Out.than unsuccessful men (and women), with talents.   Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.  Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.  Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."  ----Calvin Coolidge----


-Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ☠....Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: Daily Treats.Fairy Tales Time.  Happiness daily to write, happiness daily to share, trips around the world.πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’˜πŸΆ""I'm not gonna lie! Today was totally πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ AWESOME! πŸŽ‰ 

No comments:

Post a Comment